Re: [patch] sched-2.6.0-test1-G6, interactivity changes

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 12:33:36 EST

No, it was an attempt to get you to explain in detail for people to
understand why jitter responses in X have anything with scheduling. Now
the a pipe ipc that makings loading go south is interesting.

> >Don't bother replying cause last thing I want to know is why.

Means, don't tell me about "X becomes extremely jerky", disclose that is
below creating the observed effects.

-a