Re: [OT??] HELP: Getting lousy memory throughput from Abit KD7

From: Marc Wilson (msw@cox.net)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 12:15:43 EST

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 05:14:29PM -0400, Timothy Miller wrote:
> I have already tried flashing the latest BIOS but the only result was
> that "Fast CPU command decode" option now causes the system to not POST
> (It didn't before).

A 333 mhz FSB CPU will not post on this motherboard if this is enabled with
the latest BIOS. I have no idea why... I'm not a guru. I just had a bunch
of CPU's around to test on my KD7-RAID. :)

--
 Marc Wilson |     Lavish spending can be disastrous.  Don't buy any
 msw@cox.net |     lavishes for a while.