Re: IPX support to kernel 2.6

From: Voicu Liviu (pacman@mscc.huji.ac.il)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 23:13:47 EST

Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote:
> Em Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 04:13:59PM +0300, Voicu Liviu escreveu:
>
>>Alex Riesen wrote:
>>
>>>Voicu Liviu, Thu, Jul 24, 2003 11:59:40 +0200:

>>>It is renamed:
>>>ANSI/IEEE 802.2 - aka LLC (IPX, Appletalk, Token Ring)
>>>under Networking support/Networking options.
>>>

>>Wow, I appreciate your help
>

> It was not renamed, it just requires that LLC be selected first, then one has
> to select IPX as before.
>
> I plan to make the LLC1 part, that is all that is needed for IPX, Appletalk and
> Token Ring to be separated from the big llc module, and making those depending
> only on LLC1 to be top level in the config, triggering the selection of LLC1
> automatically, this will help as well on not having to have LLC2 when all one
> wants is IPX, Appletalk or Token Ring.
>
> - Arnaldo
> -

Thank you very much for your response,

--
Voicu Liviu
Rothberg International School

System Operating: Linux Gentoo1.4 ( www.gentoo.org )

Click here to see my GPG signature: http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?template=netensearch%2Cnetennomatch%2Cnetenerror&search=pacman%40mscc.huji.ac.il&op=vindex&fingerprint=on&submit=Get+List