Re: Ingo Molnar and Con Kolivas 2.6 scheduler patches

From: Diego Calleja García (diegocg@teleline.es)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 18:01:53 EST

El Sat, 26 Jul 2003 11:35:22 -0700 Andrew Morton <akpm@osdl.org> escribió:

> It is interesting that Felipe says that stock 2.5.69 was the best CPU
> scheduler of the 2.5 series. Do others agree with that?

No.
For me, 2.5.63 was the best. Or perhaps it was .64 or .65?

What I know is that the best CPU scheduler was the one previous
to the "interactivity changes" from Linus. I mean, if Linus' changes
went in .65, then it's .64, etc.

Perhaps for other people it's .69....probably it also depends a lot
on the hardware side. For me .63 was "good"