Re: SCO offers UnixWare licenses for Linux

From: Henrik Persson (nix@syndicalist.net)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 09:49:35 EST

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:21:01 -0400
Anuradha Ratnaweera <Aratnaweera@virtusa.com> wrote:

> > By your arguments, anything fundamental needs to be free. Let me
> > know when you get a free house, car, food, health care, etc.
>
> An off topic sentence ahead ;-)
>
> Just wondering how house, car, food etc can be compared to software
> (code). The latter can be copied.

Now we're really off-topic, but hey. I really think that a house
(or..well..somewhere to live), food and health care should be free. Health
care is free in some places in the world (the places where they don't
think that the bigger your wallet is - the better health care you should
get..)

So yep. I really think they can be compared. Those things are
_fundamental_.

But no one will listen, I'm just another left-wing radical... And this
list probaby isn't the right place to discuss those issues..

--
Henrik Persson  nix@syndicalist.net  http://nix.badanka.com