Re: some kernel config menu suggested tweaks

From: Robert P. J. Day (rpjday@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 08:07:15 EST

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003, Tomas Szepe wrote:

> > [john@grabjohn.com]
> >
> > The filesystem menu, for example, I could previously just skip down in
> > make menuconfig, selecting and deselecting what I wanted. Now, I have
> > to go in and out, and in and out, just to see what's selected and
> > what's not. Sure, it might look nice to a new user who doesn't like
> > to see a lot of options they don't necessarily understand, but it
> > wastes the time of more experienced users.
>
> I'll be sending a patch to fix up this horrid thing shortly.

i give up. you encourage me to send in patches, then an hour
later announce that you're submitting a patch to, as i read it,
undo my previous "horrid" submission?

are you schizophrenic, or just simply a jerk? really, enquiring
minds would like to know.

time to take a break and go to the gym. i can't take much more
of this idiocy.

rday