Re: 2.6.0-test1-ac3 still broken on Adaptec I2O

From: Tomas Szepe (szepe@pinerecords.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 17:53:33 EST

> [Robert.L.Harris@rdlg.net]
>
> While I'm anything but a qualified coder I'm willing to test code on
> this bugger or other help where soundly possible.

Would you people please stop replying above the original messages?

One could say this evil (pioneered by certain silly mail clients btw)
has been spreading like plague around here lately.

Quoting the lkml FAQ ->
(REG) And please reply after the quoted text, not before it (as per RFC
1855). It's very confusing to see a reply before the quoted context. And
it's embarrassing: it makes you look like a newbie. Change your mailer if
necessary, if the one you have makes it hard to do reply-after-quoting.
I know some people like to quote the entire message they are replying to,
so they put their reply right at the top so people won't give up after the
first page of quoted material. Don't do it. It's annoying. Just learn to
stop quoting everything. No-one wants to see it all anyway (list archives
allow people to see everything if they missed it). You're not helping
yourself anyway, as you're more likely to be ignored if you
reply-before-quoting.

--
Tomas Szepe <szepe@pinerecords.com>