Re: Promise SATA driver GPL'd

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 13:58:06 EST

Alan,

It is also more interesting that it has sensitive touch spots where they
state there is no problem and no errata. So I am glad to see you have
stepped up to replace me, and don't be surprized when you hard lock the
card and the system because the feature does not exist.

This is the stuff nobody talks about and the value I added and created,
good luck in finding the folks who deploy various asics and are willing to
discuss in confidence solutions against the variations.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group