Re: hid: ctrl urb status -75?

From: Matthew Harrell (lists-sender-14a37a@bittwiddlers.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 20:43:45 EST

: include/asm-generic/errno.h says that 75 is EOVERFLOW.
: Now look in Documentation/usb/error-codes.txt and it says that
: EOVERFLOW is used for:
: -EOVERFLOW (*) The amount of data returned by the endpoint was
: greater than either the max packet size of the
: endpoint or the remaining buffer size. "Babble".
:
: The device returned too much data.
: See whichever host controller driver you are using for details.

Strange. Thanks. For some reason I was thinking those error codes returned
by the driver were more specific to it. I see where the message is generated
and now just need to figure out what the deal is with it here. It works fine
under at least two other OSes so I know the keyboard works.

--
  Matthew Harrell                          Do not meddle in the affairs of cats
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       for they are subtle and will piss