Re: Bug Report: 2.4.22-pre5: BUG in page_alloc (fwd)

From: Stephan von Krawczynski (skraw@ithnet.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 15:12:45 EST

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:40:27 -0300 (BRT)
Marcelo Tosatti <marcelo@conectiva.com.br> wrote:

> If that doesnt make us spot the problem, can you PLEASE find out in which
> -pre the problem starts ?

Right away I can tell you there was no problem up to the pre that did not boot
on my box, I thing it was pre3, right? Meaing pre1 and pre2 work.

pre5 was the first one that booted again - and the first I can tell has the
problem.

I can "port" the mini-patch from chris back to pre3 and try this one as next
step...

Regards,
Stephan