Problem with mii-tool && 2.6.0-test1-ac2

From: Pedro Ribeiro (deadheart@netcabo.pt)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 13:22:30 EST

If I compile the 8139 ethernet support as a module (as I always did -
module name >> 8130too) I will get an error in make modules_install.
However, if I build it in the kernel it will work just fine. The problem
is that now when I try to do a simple mii-tool -F 100baseTX-FD eth0
(because my eth always stats at 100 Half duplex) I get this error:

SIOCGMIIPHY on 'eth0' failed: Operation not supported

What should I do?

PR