Re: Bitkeeper

From: Shawn (core@enodev.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 15:36:09 EST

In my mind it's absolutely not worth it. I believe there are
non-commercial protocol gateways from which a copy of linux (complete
with historical BK metadata) can be pulled and converted from.

Larry has his views whether 99.9999% of people disagree with him or not.
He can change the protocol as he sees fit, and we can pull the source
off of BK if we want.

He has stated before, it would be no skin off his balls (to paraphrase).