Re: PROBLEM : touchpad doesn't work

From: Brandon Low (lostlogic@gentoo.org)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 10:09:01 EST

The new touchpad code in the kernel (I have just learned, tested, and am
now using) requires the new XFree driver available at:
http://www.tuxmobile.com/touchpad_driver.html
The latest version of the drivrer can be built outside of X source, or
there are binaries available. Included in the package are good docs on
installation and use. Important note: for kernel 2.5.X > 70 the driver
now uses the event interface, so make sure you configure your kernel
with event interface support either on or as a module.

You can contact me directly for more info, or just search the web for
more configuration information.

--Brandon