Re: [2.4] Inconsistency in poll(2)

From: Michael Mueller (malware@t-online.de)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 07:07:49 EST

Hi,

I wrote:
> The kernel is 2.4.20 (debian 2.4.20-3-686). After a short look at the
> code for sys_poll I am certain the problem is originated within the
> kernel.

I should have been more carefully about locating the source. After
trying strace, I know the kernel is not the source of the problem:

poll([{fd=0, events=POLLIN}, {fd=110, events=POLLIN, revents=POLLNVAL}],
2, -1) = 1

sorry for bothering you. I am going to file a bug for the glibc instead
now.

Michael

--
Linux@TekXpress