Re: scsi mode sense broken again

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-kernel@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 16:09:34 EST

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 11:08:06PM +0200, Andries.Brouwer@cwi.nl wrote:
> From mdharm@ziggy.one-eyed-alien.net Fri Jul 4 23:00:41 2003
>
> Do you still get the proper INQUIRY from 2.5.74?
>
> Yes. But there is no need for you to worry.
> This device just needs use_10_for_ms = 0.
> When that is set all is well.

Okay, so the question as I see it is this: Do we go back to use_10_for_ms
= 0 for the default, or do we make the IMM driver set it to 0 in the
slave_configure() function?

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net

Type "format c:" That should fix everything. -- Greg User Friendly, 12/18/1997