Re: PROBLEM: Kernel Panic Promise driver

From: sydow@speakeasy.net
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 20:32:17 EST

The output of those commands are attached. Sorry it took me awhile. My
system drive gave up the ghost, and I just got it back up. Thanks for the
fast response.

--

Donovan Sydow Information Systems Lead SPEAKEASY.net

"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft promotional ad. "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer" (One People, One Kingdom, One Leader) - Adolph Hitler.