Re: 2.4.20 and 6to4 tunneling

From: Trever L. Adams (tadams-lists@myrealbox.com)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 01:07:58 EST

With the help of someone else, it appears that the client acks and the
server fails to respond. I am not seeing this on any other connections
other than this box. I am guessing it is a configuration problem or a
bug in the software/libraries/kernel from RH 8.0 with errata.

Trever

--
First Law of System Requirements: "Anything is possible if you don't
know what you're talking about..." -- Unknown