PLEASE HELP US!

From: afise (afise@voila.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 04:02:11 EST

Dearest,

This letter was borne out of my sincere desire to establish a
business/mutual relationship with you, My name is Master Kunte Afise,
the son of Chief Bature Kunte (The Formal Deputy Minister of Finance
under the ousted Civilian Government) who was killed and mutilated by
the
military junta led by Major, Paul Koroma after over - throwing the
elected government of president Tijan Kabba.

Though I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and
disturbances in Sierra Leone but the pressure of war drove me and my
mother out of Sierra Leone into exile in TOGO where we have been living
under
Political Asylum for 3 years. Sadly, my mother died of cancer 3 months
ago and was buried in TOGO . Prior to her death, she handed me over a
certificate meant for a secret deposit which my father made in a
finance house the deposit that worth US$ 52,000,000.00 (Fifty -Two
Million United State Dollars Only) was money paid to his corporation by
its
overseas company in the heat of the conflict. He made this savings on
his name
with the hope of converting it to his personal use, at the end of the
war, but was killed when the conflict intensified as a result of his
opposition to the rebel forces . I have contacted the finance house to
confirm the deposit and establish ownership.

Due to the death of my mother and the return of peace in Sierra Leone,
I have decided to solicit for the participation of an honest and trust
worthy person or company that will assist in transfer and business
re-investment of the money. I can not do it alone due to my present
social status and
total ignorance of the business world. You will be given a negotiable
percentage at the end of the transaction If you are interested in the
above proposal, contact me immediately . You must maintain absolute
confidentiality to ensure success. Please, indicate your personal
telephone/fax no. when replying.

Best Regards,
Master Kunte Afise.