Please send a reply to me....

From: Senthil Kumar (senthil_gowran@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 23:34:37 EST

Dear All,

   Please give me some idea to play the extracted data from mp3 in real time
application.
i. e. From the mp3 file i extracted the data to be played alone to my local
buffer leaving the Frame information of 32 bits.

Then through ioctl() function i wrote the channel, bitrate and Format.
Then through write function i wrote the data captured in the local buffer to
the dsp device /dev/dsp.
But i am getting only the irregular noise.

Is any uncompression should be done for data and written.
Is so how the uncompression should be done..
with thanks and regards
Senthil