[BENCHMARK] 2.5.65-mm3,4 with contest

From: Con Kolivas (kernel@kolivas.org)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 00:39:11 EST

Anticipatory scheduler tested...
no significant difference from 2.5.65-mm2

CFQ scheduler shows some fluctuations in results. At first I thought it was a
mem leak because they were getting longer, but then they decreased again.
Results are not consistent enough to give meaningful benchmark results at the
moment. Still trying to track down what happened.

The only thing I can say with certainty is read load is faster than the AS
(108 seconds v 122), and mem load is a little faster (98 v 102).

Con