Updated ext3 patch set for 2.4

From: Stephen C. Tweedie (sct@redhat.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 17:42:56 EST

Hi all,

I've pushed my current set of ext3 diffs (against Marcelo's current
tree) to

http://people.redhat.com/sct/patches/ext3-2.4/dev-20030314/

This includes:

00-merged/ diffs recently merged into 2.4
10-core-fixes-other/ misc fixes/tweaks from akpm, adilger
11-core-fixes-sct/ misc fixes/tweaks from sct
20-tytso-updates/ Ted's recent updates
21-updates-sct/ recent sct diffs pending upstream merge
40-iflush-sct/ experimental inode-flush code
50-debug/ archive of debug patches
99-deferred/ stuff being kept around for future consideration

plus

all-patches.tar.gz tarball of the above
combo-patch-10to21.patch.gz combo patch of the 10--21 dirs above

The tytso-updates includes all of Ted's recent changes, separated out as
incrementals against the first htree+orlov changes he posted a while
back, so that we can keep track of diffs. It includes his back-port of
akpm's orlov changes, plus the recent htree and noatime fixes. Oh, and
it has the requested "+htree+orlov" ext3 version string added.

The combo patch should be equivalent to Ted's latest set of htree+orlov
diffs (except containing a few extra fixes that I'll start pushing
upstream next week), but broken out in a way that makes it easier to
track the individual change history. It has had only minimal testing so
far.

Cheers,
 Stephen