Re: [patch] Summit support for pcibus <-> cpumask topology

From: James Bottomley (James.Bottomley@steeleye.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 16:12:10 EST

> This patch adds a new file, arch/i386/kernel/summit.c, for
> summit-specific code. Adds some structures to mach_mpparse.h. Also
> adds a hook in setup_arch() to dig out the PCI info, and stores it in
> the mp_bus_id_to_node[] array, where it can be read by the topology
> functions.

Wouldn't this file be better in arch/i386/mach-summit in keeping with
all the other subarch stuff?

While you're creating a separate file for summit, could you move the
summit specific variables (mpparse.c:x86_summit is the only one, I
think) into it so we can clean all the summit references out of the main
line?

Thanks,

James