Re: Finding Aki M Laukkanen (VESAFB driver)?

From: Kendall Bennett (KendallB@scitechsoft.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 13:27:41 EST

"Kendall Bennett" <KendallB@scitechsoft.com> wrote:

> The guys name was Aki M Laukkanen and he was at the University of
> Helsinki through most of 2000 (and active within the Linux kernel
> community during that time).

I was informed by someone on this list that apparantly Aki died in late
2000 or so (about the time his postings on this list ceased). That is
just terrible.

My question now is, would anyone know what happened to the projects he
was working on? Did anyone on this list ever download his 'vesafbd'
kernel patch and source code at some point, and might have it archived
somewhere? I would very much like to revive the project he was working
on.

Regards,

---
Kendall Bennett
Chief Executive Officer
SciTech Software, Inc.
Phone: (530) 894 8400
http://www.scitechsoft.com

~ SciTech SNAP - The future of device driver technology! ~