smb_request kernel messages

From: Mirco Ellis (mirco.ellis@isoftpe.co.za)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 04:55:55 EST

Hi guys,

I have done a simple mapping from my linux server 2.4.X to a NT4 box "
smbmount //server/share /root/dir -o username=myuser,password=mypass". I
have included the command in rc.local so that the share will be remapped
after every reboot. Everything is working fine, but I am receiving the
following error on /var/log/messages and it also appears on the screan:

smb_request:result_104,setting invalid
smb_retry:successful,new pid=1635, generation=21

This happens once every hour on the hour. Any ideas??