Re: [ANNOUNCE] BK->CVS (real time mirror)

From: Roman Zippel (zippel@linux-m68k.org)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 14:38:50 EST

Hi,

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Sam Ravnborg wrote:

> As a happy BK user I get frustrated reading also this negative
> stuff, and wanted to give Larry & Co a heads up.
> A lot has improved after introducing BK.

Nobody denies that things have become better, but Larry's arrogance makes
it extremely difficult to be thankful for that. Somehow Larry assumes
everyone should just use bk and be happy (and don't work on other SCM
systems), but that would be like asking that all people should just use
vimacs.

bye, Roman