module to detect sigsegv

From: Donald Zoch (donald.zoch@amd.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 09:18:21 EST

I'm new to kernel programming and have set the goal of writing
a kernel module to detect signal 11 errors and log them.
My question is what is the best way to attack this in a module?
I've figured out how to write a basic module, but I'm having a
hard time figuring out how to do the checking.
How can I look at every signal that the kernel sends to processes
and pick out those that I want to report on?

Apologies for sending this to the main list. kernelnewbies doesn't
seem to be working any longer.

Thanks,

Donald