Re: 2.5.64 boot problems

From: Matthew Harrell (lists-sender-14a37a@bittwiddlers.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 08:53:50 EST

I tried that with 2.5.64-bk5 and it didn't help. Still hung at the same
place. This was with CONFIG_X86_UP_APIC unset which got rid of the following

  CONFIG_X86_UP_APIC
  CONFIG_X86_UP_IOAPIC
  CONFIG_X86_LOCAL_APIC
  CONFIG_X86_IO_APIC

: Could you try the same config without APIC and IO APIC for Uniprocessor
: ?
: I've a problem that is directly related to 2.5.64 and these features...
:
: Without them, 2.5.64 just boots fine...

--
  Matthew Harrell                          Every morning is the dawn of a
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       new error.