Problem with mmap( ) in linux ppc!

From: Anand Gurumurthy (anand@rttsindia.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 01:20:59 EST

Hi,
        We have a driver for a communication card which has memory mapped IO.We are using redhat 2.2.14 kernel on intel p3 processor. The driver has an mmap entry point to map device memory into the user space using remap_page_range(). It works fine with intel P3. When we try to use the same driver with ppc linux 2.2.17 kernel, the mmap system call does not map the proper device memory.Is there anything extra required for using mmap with ppc? Please help me with your suggestions.

Thanks,
Anand Gurumurthy.