what's an OOPS

From: Ludootje (ludootje@linux.be)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 08:47:10 EST

Hi,

I've been reading LKML for a few weeks now to understand Linux
development better, and there's one thing I just can't understand:
what's an OOPS? What does it stand for, what is it?
I search for it on google.com/linux, but found only one result and
didn't understand it really well... I hope one of you can help me out
here?

Sorry for the newbie question :o

Thanks,
Ludootje