Via 8233 Audio [2.4-ac]

From: Nathaniel Russell (reddog83@chartermi.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 14:27:56 EST

As you requested that i e-mail you about the Via 8233 Audio i have
included the attachment with the unexecpted DSP stopped unexpectly patch
that you sent me to debug the audio to find out why my audio would stop
unexecptly. To tell you what i was doing. I was listening to about 20 +
mp3's and also surfing the INET and then logged off after i saw that
message because i was going to burn a Audio CD from my mp3's.
Cc me at reddog83@chartermi.net
P.S. Alan if you need more infomation about my system i'll be happy to
send you some.
Nathaniel