Re: 2.4.20 kernel crashes while scanning partition list

From: Peter Karlsson (peter@softwolves.pp.se)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 05:53:58 EST

Me, last week:

> I am installing Debian Linux on my new Athlon XP PC, and I have
> problems with the 2.4.20 kernel crashing on boot.

So, no one has any good ideas on what might be wrong with the 2.4.20
kernel? I must say that it's quite irritating to have a brand new
computer just standing around unusable because I can't run Linux on it
:-(

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.