Re: [LARTC] TCP probably broken in W2K

From: Michael T. Babcock (mbabcock@fibrespeed.net)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 10:56:26 EST

devik wrote:

>this is not exactly Linux problem but it is VERY interesting
>and as I'm linux developer I'm posting it here.

I have Win2k and XP machines and I've had many symptoms of a broken
TCP/IP stack in my TCP programming on those platforms. I communicate
with Linux 2.2.19 and 2.2.21 machines running tcpserver _a lot_ from
these, and I have to do a number of strange things to make it all work.
 I don't know if my layer-4 problems would help, but if they would, I
could try and describe them for you.

--
Michael T. Babcock
C.T.O., FibreSpeed Ltd.