Re: Dedicated kernel bug database

From: Hanna Linder (hannal@us.ibm.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 14:37:03 EST

--On Friday, December 20, 2002 10:35:27 AM +0000 Dave Jones <davej@codemonkey.org.uk> wrote:

> If you want to add to a bug reported in bugzilla, forget email,
> just _use the tool_.
>
> Dave

Thanks Dave,

        My ultimate goal is to help stabilize 2.5 by getting
more people using this kernel tracker thereby increasing the
patches and testing on lkml ;)
        This thread has answered most my questions and I am
going to write up what I have learned to add it to the
documentation on the site. As with most things in Linux Kernel
development, dont ask to do it, just write it. Expect some
documentation soon...

        Hanna