bugzilla usability issues

From: Shawn Starr (shawnstarr@mobile.rogers.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 10:29:59 EST

Could we make it easier to do queries? The bugzilla query page is complex. For example, if I want to see all new or all open bugs there doesn't seem to be a simple way of obtaining a list. I know the KDE and GNOME people have modified their copy of bugzilla and it makes it easy to search bugs etc. Have a look at http://bugs.kde.org. They have a simple wizard for people wanting to create new bugs etc. If we want non-programmers to submit bugs, we should make it easy for them as well.

Shawn

Shawn Starr
Development Systems Support Analyst, Operations
T: 416-213-2001 ext 179 F: 416-213-2008
shawn.starr@datawire.net
www.datawire.net
"Sent from my Blackberry handheld"