Kernel Memory Errors (Debian Woody 2.4.18-bf2.4)

From: David Lloyd (dlloyd@microbits.com.au)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 18:18:13 EST

I am experiencing some strange behaviour with Debian Woody. I have
attached a log as plain text and the output of dmesg.

I suspect it may be faulty RAM.

This occurs ONLY when I am in a KDE kdm managed X session and press
ctrl+alt+f[1-6] to get to a virtual console. It's not always consistent
but that's when it's most likely to happen.

X disappears from underneath me as well.

DSL