RE: [half-joke] Help - someone turned my machine into xt emulatin g 386 using bochs...

From: Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky (inaky.perez-gonzalez@intel.com)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 23:04:16 EST

> [Just before "incident", I turned of sharp zaurus; maybe it was
> connected using usbnet and now uhci is eating all the bandwidht?
> Anyone seen this before?]

When I was coding the early USB drivers and trying to enable UHCI
bandwitdth reclamation, that was a very common sympton of it not
working as it should ... damn, it took me a while to figure it out,
and then I felt the most stupid person :) (thanks to Alan Cox, who
pointed me to the obvious) ...

Inaky Perez-Gonzalez -- Not speaking for Intel - opinions are my own [or my
fault]