Patch?: linux-2.5.45/net/ipv4/ dst.pmtu compilation fixes

From: Adam J. Richter (adam@yggdrasil.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 06:16:38 EST

        linux-2.5.45 appears to have replaced dst_entry.pmtu with
dst_entry.metrics[RTAX_PMTU] and created a helper function
dst_pmtu(struct dst_entry*), presumably to simplify future changes
like this one. Here are patches to places in three files that were
apparently missed, preventing the files from compiling. Now the
files compile. That is as much as I have tested.

        I am not currently familiar with this code, so I could easily
have misunderstood something in my patch.

        I would appreciate it if the appropriate maintainer(s) would
examine this patch and forward it to Linus it seems OK. If there is
something else I should do, please let me know.

--
Adam J. Richter     __     ______________   575 Oroville Road
adam@yggdrasil.com     \ /                  Milpitas, California 95035