mount

From: Andries.Brouwer@cwi.nl
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 19:53:46 EST

(i) I just tried 2.5.45 - CLONE_NEWNS is indeed wrong,
and the indicated patch fixes this. Will submit it to
Linus one of these centuries unless you object -
assuming that I can convince myself of the correctness.

(ii) The reason I write is that it will soon be time
for util-linux 2.12. Mount still lacked syntax for
MS_REC, and a moment ago I made it --rbind
(for MS_REC|MS_BIND).
Please complain if MS_REC should remain undocumented
and inaccessible.

Andries