Re: [RFC] Pending bugfixes for 2.4.20 ?

From: Marcelo Tosatti (marcelo@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 14:27:30 EST

JA,

Would you mind sending each one of this updates to linux-kernel CC me in
separate emails ?

I should have applied Dave Jones patch before (it has been around for a
while), but now its too late.

Maybe Ingo's fix to crashes with CLONE_DETACHED threads is suitable for
-rc2.

Anyway, I'll save the ones which are not suitable for -rc1 in my pending
fixes list.

Thanks