urgent assistance

From: herry kamara.j (kherry1@caramail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 04:14:19 EST

Dear,

Permit me to, inform you about my desire to go into
business relationship with you after my prayer I have the
revelation that you will successfully assist me .
However, I have already send you this same letter by
post one
week ago but I am not sure if you did receive it since
I have not heard from you hence my resending it again
through mail.

I am herry kamara Guei the survived and only son of General
Robert Guei
who was killed on 19th Sept 2002 along with my mother
and the rest of the family in a fell coup attempt suspected
to be planned my father.
General Robert Guei My father being the first General and
Military head of states of Cote d'Ivoire in the year 2000 .

When my father and mother was alive ,
My Father Gen Guei called the family and told us about the
sum of US$12 million dollars he Lodged
in a suspense account in a bank here in Abidjan Cote
D'Ivoire
My father told the family that he used my name herry kamara
Guei
as the next beneficiary in deposit of the money .

As a Military If their is any problem, we should seek
for a reliable foreign partner in a country of our choice
to assist us transfer the money to an oversea account where
it will be save for the family
and be used for a proper future investment purpose in any
lucrative business .

As the only survive Son of Gen Guei , I am honourably
soliciting for your kind
assistance immediately to provide your bank account
details, informations, including your Tel and Fax number
and address of the bank .

As soon as I received your banking information, I will
send to you all the neccessary documents of this deposit
for you to contact the bank for immediately transfer of
this money to your nominated account .

I am promise to offer you 10% of the total sum of $12
million dollars for your effort in assisting me to
transferring the money to your account.
and also you will serve as the Guidian of this money
and also arrange for my coming over to your country .

I expect your urgent attention , as I will want this
transaction to be concluded quik.

Thanks and God bless you as you do care for me . Amen

Best Regard

herry kamara Guei