[2.5.44] 8250_cs does not work.

From: DevilKin (devilkin-lkml@blindguardian.org)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 03:08:49 EST

Hello,

Since I've started to test the 2.5 series, I've noticed that 8250_cs doesn't
really work - it doesn't detect my pcmcia card (psion global gold card).

I had a patch for 2.5.40 from Russell King that fixed it, but I can't get it
to apply to 2.5.44, and well - out of the box it still doesn't work.

Is there any plan to get that fix in the kernel?

Thanks!

DK

--
The scum also rises.