Palm ZIRE drivers/usb/serial/visor patch

From: David Garcia (zako@telecable.es)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 19:01:25 EST

Hi all!

I've just made a patch to the 2.4.19 kernel, in order to support the
hotsync with the ZIRE Palm handheld.

The problem was that the product_id of this new palm was not defined,
so the visor.o module didn't recognize it and didn't load.

I added the product_id to the ID defines at
drivers/usb/serial/visor.h and added an array entry with the new
define at drivers/usb/serial/visor.h

I attach the patch needed to make that changes.

I'd like to be CC with the answers, cause i'm not subscribed to the
list.

Stay in touch.
David.

--
David Garcia		        ||	            Debian GNU/Linux