Re: System lockup.

From: Bill Leckey (bleckey@tpg.com.au)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 17:26:47 EST

Just FYI, I've been running 2.4.19 on three systems for about 3 days
now. Where before I would expect each system to hang at least once a
day, I've had no hangs whatsoever.

I'm not sure if it was the PPP race or something else but 2.4.19 seems
(at least so far) much more stable.

Thanks for the advice Alan.

Bill