Patch(2.5.44 and 2.4.x): 6 files referenced pci_dev.driver_data instead of pci_{g,s}et_drv_data

From: Adam J. Richter (adam@yggdrasil.com)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 03:36:19 EST

        Six driver in linux-2.5.44 directly reference
pci_dev.driver_data. This patch makes them use pci_{get,set}_drv_data
instead.

        This patch is of more than just academic interest, as I intend
to submit a patch shortly for 2.5 that will eliminate
pci_dev.driver_data in favor of pci_dev.dev.driver_data. By applying
these changes to both 2.5.44 and your 2.4 trees if you maintiain them,
it will be one less difference between 2.4 and 2.5 for you to think
about.

        I have verified that the updated drivers compile without any
warnings related to this change (one of IDE drivers has some other
warnings). I have not otherwise tested these changes, but they should
compile to the same object code as before.

        I would appreciate it if you would apply these changes to your
respective drivers and forward the changes for your drivers to Linus.
If you would prefer that I send the changes to Linus or follow some
other course of action I can, but I think requires few of Linus's CPU
cycles when changes for a driver are emailed from that driver's
maintainer. If I have failed to contact the appropriate maintainer,
please let me know.

Modified files I think maintainers are...

drivers/block/umem.c nettwerk@valinux.com
                                        jerdefelt@valinux.com
                                        neilb@cse.unsw.edu.au

drivers/ide/pci/hpt366.c alan@lxorg.uk.uu.org.uk