USB call trace with Linux 2.5.40 + BK-snapshots as of 10/7/2002 13:00 CST

From: Krishnakumar B (kitty@cse.wustl.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 21:42:40 EST

Hi,

I got the following when I powered off my laptop. Normally it powers off
without problems but this time it didn't and I managed to write this down
by hand. I didn't write down the stack frame information. Don't know if
this is useful.

Debug: sleeping function called from illegal context at include/asm/semaphore.h:119

Call Trace:
     driverfs_remove_file
     device_remove_file
     pci_pool_destroy
     hcd_buffer_destroy
     usb_hcd_pci_remove
     pci_match_device
     device_shutdown
     unregister_reboot_notifier
     force_sig_info
     kill_proc_info
     notify_parent
     dput
     fput
     filp_close
     sys_close
     __up_wakeup

drivers/usb/core/hcd.c: USB bus 1 deregistered
drivers/usb/core/hcd-pci.c: usb_hcd_pci_remove 00:07.2, count != 1
Power down.

-kitty.

--
Krishnakumar B <kitty at cs dot wustl dot edu>
Distributed Object Computing Laboratory, Washington University in St.Louis