partnership

From: Jonathan Khomo (Mr) (towmshipproject@dr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 15:35:50 EST

>From the Desk of: Mr Jonathan Khomo. B.Sc.(SAU) M.Sc.,MNIM
Member, SADMNR
DEPARTMENT OF MINERALS AND ENERGY, PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA.

Attn.President/CEO.
Sir,
It is my great pleasure to write you this letter on behalf of my colleagues
.Your information was given to me by a member of the South African Export
Promotion Council (SAEPC)Who was with the Government delegation on a
trip to your country for a bilateral
conference talk to encourage foreign investors.

I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution
of the deal hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you willkeep
it confidential because of the nature of this business.

Within the Department of Minerals & Energy where I work as a Director
of Audit and Project Implementation and with the co-operation of two
other top officials, we have in our possession an overdue payment in
US funds.

The said funds represent certain percentage of the total contract value
executed on behalf of my department by a foreign contracting firm which
we the officials over-invoiced to the amount of US$14.500,000.00(Fourteen
Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor,leaving
the excess balance unclaimed.Since the present elected Government
is determined to pay foreign contractors all debts owed,so as to maintain
good relationship with foreign governments and non-government agencies,we
included our bills for approvals with the Department of Finance and the
Reserve Bank of South Africa (RBSA).

We are seeking your assistance to front as beneficiary of the unclaimed
funds, since we are not allowed to operate foreign accounts.Details and
change of beneficiary information upon application for claim
to reflect payment and approvals will be secured on behalf of you/your
company.

I have the authority of my partners involved to propose that should you
be willing to assist us in this transaction your share as compensation
will be US$3.625m (25%), while my colleagues and I receive US$9.425m(65%)and
the balance of US$1.450m (10%)for taxation and miscellaneous expenses
incurred.

The business is completely safe and secure, provided you treat it with
utmost confidentiality.It does not matter whether you/your company does
contract projects as a transfer of powers will be secured in favour of
you/your company. Also, your area of specialization is not a hindrance
to the successful execution of this transaction.

I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint
us.

Kindly notify me by email at (jkhomo1@post.com </cgi-bin/compose?curmbox=F000000001&a=ee22b4be97580fd052652a1c093198f6&mailto=1&to=jkhomo1@post.com&msg=MSG1033934613.56&start=43526&len=3229&src=&type=x>) including
your
current telephone and fax numbers for further details upon your acceptance
of this proposal.

Thanks for your Anticipated co-operation.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Jonathan Khomo.