Re: Vicam/3com homeconnect usb camera driver

From: John Tyner (jtyner@cs.ucr.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 13:43:55 EST

> How is this different from 3comhc.c from sourceforge?

Lots of little fixes, speed and memory allocation improvements and
generally more understandable (in my opinion). The one I've written
actually implements an asynchronous send/receive and decode so
the camera works a bit faster.

I had actually been developing this driver in parallel with the
sourceforge guys before I found out about them. I combined their work with
mine to finish the driver.

See these two threads. The first provides a little more background and the
second is the thread that you replied to.

Thanks,
John