Re: [BENCHMARK] 2.5.40-mm2 with contest

From: Ed Tomlinson (tomlins@cam.org)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 07:11:41 EST

Hi,

Actually at 50 it swaps a lot less. This morning after the daily updatedb run, there
was nothing in swap. There was alway stuff in swap after this in both 2.5 and 2.4.x...

Not sure if limiting swap is that good an idea.

Could we report on the peak swap usage and swap rates in the benchmark? Note that
in most cases it the elasped time that is important, it would be a good idea to know
how much we are swapping since this _might_ effect the bottom line.

Ed Tomlinson