Re: New BK License Problem?

From: Larry McVoy (lm@bitmover.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 01:29:27 EST

> to use no-charge bitkeeper, they really just have permission as long as
> Larry's in a good mood. But this is nothing new, is it?)

You're right, I'm completely arbitrary and you are putting me in a bad mood.
Shame on you for putting the entire free world in jeopardy. How dare you!

What is with you anyway? Do you have nothing better to do than try
and yank my chain and cause trouble? Sorry, not gonna bite, I've
done enough stupid things in the last few days, don't need one more.
Try again though, I'm probably gullible enough you can get me next time.

--
---