Re: New BK License Problem?

From: Roman Zippel (zippel@linux-m68k.org)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 13:39:19 EST

Hi,

On Sun, 6 Oct 2002, Larry McVoy wrote:

> Another way to say it is "don't bite the hand that feeds you". We work
> hard to help the kernel team, we make the decisions we make based on the
> premise that we have to be healthy to continue to help the kernel team as
> well as our other users, and it's disheartening to get yelled it for it.

You get what you asked for, promoting a nonfree product in a free
environment will never be fun.
Can we all stop the whining now? Everyone using nonfree software should
know, that he can get screwed.
BK won't be the only (distributed) source management system forever and if
there should be any interoperability problems caused by BK, Linus has
hopefully a good filter on his inbox.

bye, Roman